Andy Read is the Managing Broker of Caldecott Properties and was a founding partner in 2005.
Andy specializes in real property sales in the East Bay including single family homes, condominiums, lofts and development sites. Since 2002, Andy has sold $150MM+ and brokered $450MM+ of real estate in the East Bay.
Andy began his real estate career as a licensed Sales Associate in New York for Fenwick-Keats, a residential brokerage in Manhattan. In 2002, Andy moved back to the Bay Area and was a Senior Sales Associate for Lofts Unlimited / Urban Bay Properties in Oakland & San Francisco.
Andy graduated from U.C. Davis in 1996 with B.A. degrees in Sociology-Economic Organizations and Philosophy.
Andy donates a portion of each of his sales transactions to Berkeley's East Bay Humane Society, the East Bay's only no-kill animal shelter.
Memberships, Affiliations & Honors:
* Oakland Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* Berkeley Association of Realtors®, 2007 - 2010
* Contra Costa Association of Realtors®, 2010 - present
* North Bay Association of Realtors®, 2010 - present
* California Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* National Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* Rental Housing Association of Northern California, 2007 - present
* National & California Apartment Associations, 2007 - 2010
* Urban Land Institute, 2007 - 2009
* Commonwealth Club of California, 2007 - present
* Oakland Builders Alliance, Boardmember, 2008 - 2010
* C.A.R. Legislative Liaison, 2009 – present
* ProAgent Magazine "Agent of the Month", January, 2010
* HUD Registered Broker, 2010 - present
* East Bay Symphony Business in the Arts Networking Circle, 2010 - present
* Moraga Chamber of Commerce, 2010 - present
* Oakland Grown, Independent & Locally Owned Businesses, 2010 - present
* National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals, 2011 - present
* Contributing Author, "Luxury Home Selling Mastery", published September, 2014
Lofts, mods, view homes, ranchers, fixers, mid-century
I have 15 years of experience in real estate
Caldecott Properties, Inc.
Oakland, CA 94618